The fantastic Perth City Centre Christmas Light Switch on takes place this Saturday (19th November) and we are delighted to be opening our Mill Street Cafe to help feed and water everyone.
Pop in between 10.30 and 17.30 for a winter warmer including our fab range of flavoured latte’s – watch out for our flavour of the week!
We also sell a wonderful range of freshly made food and you are always met with a smile from Janet and her team.
For more information on the all-day entertainment and stage listing, visit the Perth City website!
Charlie Healy will host the main stage – Best known from his time in The X-Factor finalists boy band ‘The Risk’, Charlie is making a big name for himself as a solo artist.
- 14:00 – 15:00 – Half Eight – James, Olly, Hugh and Charlie are propelled for stardom as the next big boy band and bring a diverse and talented mix of vocals to the Perth party.
- 15:00 – 16:30 – Lorraine Crosby – The sensational female voice behind Meat Loaf’s acclaimed ‘I Would Do Anything For Love But I Won’t Do That’ Lorraine’s act is as big as her vocal range.
- 17:00 – 18:00 – Slade – Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without the wonderful Slade and this year they’re on the Main Stage in Perth to get you in the Seasonal Spirit!
- 18:15 – Provost Liz Grant Switches On The Lights!
- 18:30 – 19:00 – Fleur East – The dazzling runner up from X-Factor 2015, Fleur’s amazing vocals and huge stage presence will bring all uptown funk you can handle to Perth’s Switch On.
- 19:00 – 19:30 – Professor Green – One of Britain’s best known and prolific rappers and songwriters, Professor Green is bringing his own unique edge to the Christmas celebrations.
- 19:30 – Wayne Hemmingway DJ set
Information correct 14/11/16
We need your help to win some funding from the Aviva Community Fund.
This particular bit of help won’t get you cold, wet, tired or pressured – all we need you to do is go online and vote. Then tell all your friends, families, enemies, neighbours, acquaintances, employees, groups, work colleagues, playground parent friends and all else in between.
CLICK HERE to visit our page and submit your votes.
Please feel free to share this with all your contacts too and ask them to vote (10 votes) too please! You can vote as long as you are over 18 years old and have until 18th November 2016 to submit them.
We have just been told that Santa is coming to Giraffe Café on South Street on the run up to Christmas!!
We’ve compared diaries with Santa and it looks like he’ll be available to have late breakfast with the children on Saturday and Sunday mornings in December. To cover the cost of each child’s breakfast roll, mince pies and carrots it will be £10 per head.
Watch this space for more information and how to book!!
Come along and pick your own apples from our Walled Garden Orchard at Springlands! A variety of delicious eating and cooking apples available from our established trees. Please bring along your own bag to fill (Apples charged at 40p a kilo). Tuesday 27th Sep – Thursday 29th Sep (11am-3pm)
As we approach the end of the season it’s time for us to tweak the opening hours at the Ladeside.
Please note that we are now open Tuesday to Friday from 11am to 3pm and this will be the case until we close down for the winter on September 16th 2016.
Many thanks for your continued support – look out for our Christmas trees nearer the festive season too!
This weekend, Giraffe will be holding a stall at the Perth Show within the Perthshire on a Plate food festival.
We’ll be selling our fab wee cakes and recipe books, and also promoting our Great Perthshire Picnic event.
Come along and say hi, get a free balloon for the kids and a brochure listing all the great events that are taking place this September.